Saturday, September 26, 2009

Prairie dog in the clouds and what to feed a baby

Mom and Andrew were spending time at home when Andrew came up with another recollection of a previous life. He told his mom: "When I was a prairie dog for one day, I went up into the clouds, and then came back down again, and then I wasn't a prairie dog any more. Then he launched into a story of when his mom was a baby and he was taking care of her (obviously mom has a previous life as well, even though she doesn't seem to recall any of it). He said: "Do you remember when you were a baby for one day and I was taking care of you and I was giving you baby food? Mom asked: "Oh yeah, what were you feeding me?" He said: " I was feeding you your favorite food, milk". Mom then asked if that was all he was feeding her. He said: "No, I also fed you carrots, green beans, bananas and broccoli. Oh, wait, no, I didn't give you broccoli, babies don't eat broccoli, do they (Andrew doesn't like broccoli)? I fed you and you ate everything; do you remember that?" End of story.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful that you are capturing these. I wish I had done it for my girls. I am sure you will have a wealth of material from Andrew. :-)

    ReplyDelete